London, Thames Valley
Start date: 1 December 2020
We are looking for an account manager to join our growing team working with some of the largest customers in the Financial Services sector across the United Kingdom, Ireland, and other parts of Europe.
You have excellent commercial acumen, sales skills, and some industry expertise. You have worked already in account management in the technology sector, and are looking to take the next steps in your career by joining a dynamic company.
Your core objective is to create and build a valuable customer base in Northern and Central Europe that you can nurture and grow over time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing accounts in the sector with input from team members
- Creating sales plans to grow accounts as part of our FInTech POD.
- Managing sales pipeline forecasts in our CRM system on a weekly basis
- Participating in account planning sessions, and planning how to best engage across Snowdrop and Google and other key partners.
- Represent the company at key events with Google, Visa and other Snowdrop key partners in the industry such as conferences, events, and planning sessions and workshops.
Your qualifications include:
- Experience in account management and sales
- A demonstrable aptitude working closely with new products and technologies
- A can-do attitude to overcome obstacles, ask for help if needed
- Ability to achieve short-term objectives in the context of long-term goals for you and the company
- Outstanding spoken, written, and presentation abilities in English.
- Nice to have:
- Some background in location or maps
- Additional languages (Polish, Spanish, German)
- Report to the POD Leader of the business unit.
- Work hand in hand with Google Maps, Cloud and other teams at their London offices
- Be home based in London or near our offices in Bath, with some travel (UK, Spain, Ireland, etc.)
- Snowdrop has access to managed office facilities in all countries where we operate as part of our flexible working practices
- Base salary of £24,000. OTE up to £40,000
If you are interested in applying: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form below