Business Development Executive - Singapore
Starting Q2 / Q3 2020
An exciting opportunity to be part of the Google Maps ecosystem, selling the market-leading Google Maps APIs to leading banks and new FinTech companies. You will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, closing and supporting enterprise clients in Singapore and Southeast Asia, primarily in the banking and finance sectors.
Based in the UK, Snowdrop Solutions is a leading provider of location and mapping services for fintech, real estate and travel/transport sectors in Europe. The company is now expanding with new offices in Singapore and the United States. As part of our 2020 expansion plans, we are now looking for a Business Development leader based in Singapore to join our high-performance team and build out a substantial business across the Asia Pacific region.
What you’ll do
- Close commercial opportunities across the banking/finance sector within new and existing accounts for both Google Maps and Snowdrop product and services
- Initiate regular planning sessions with Google Maps, Cloud and Advertising teams in Singapore and AsiaPac to better leverage the Google organization as a source of leads and “warm” corporate introductions
- Generate additional leads from conferences and regional networking events to bolster a qualified sales pipeline
- Build relationships and establish meetings with a broad array of business, innovation and technology executives – proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and product demonstrations in person and via Google Hangout
- Deliver proposals and negotiate contracts with Banking prospects
- Collaborate/leverage our London-based product and executive teams to accelerate and strengthen in-depth discussions with targeted accounts
- Ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction and retention by becoming a trusted advisor for clients, prospects and key execs at Google Asia
- Work closely with Product, Professional Services and Support to ensure that customers’ product and service requirements are met
- Identify, evaluate, and report on market and competitive threats and pricing, customer concerns, and changing market dynamics
- Attain quota and manage sales pipeline forecasts and account management in Snowdrop and Google CRM systems
What you need to succeed
- Coachable and autonomous, self-motivator
- Ability to own the sales cycle–from lead generation to close
- Ability to navigate a lengthy, multi-stakeholder enterprise sales cycle
- Several years (5 to 7) of software or technology services sales and account management experience in the region
- Capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including business unit heads, procurement leads, and delivery organizations
- Proven experience selling cloud-based services (business and IT)
- Background in location or maps (desired)
- Banking and Finance sector-specific experience is ideal
- Outstanding spoken, written and presentation abilities in English.
- Travel will be required within AsiaPac territory and occasionally to London, England
If you’re a self-starter and autonomous and you’re looking to make an impact, Snowdrop’s the place for you. If you are keen to forge a long-term career by joining a dynamic company and leading one of its core sectors.
- Based in Singapore, working often with Google at their regional offices
- Travel throughout the SE Asia region, and occasional trips to Snowdrop in the UK (e.g. London office for initial three-week intensive training, as health conditions permit
- Receive competitive salary, commission, and long-term incentives
If you are interested in applying: please contact email@example.com or fill our form below