DevOps Software Developer
Bath / Bristol / London
Start date: November 2021
About Snowdrop Solutions
Our MRS product helps customers to better understand their bank statements and spending by cleaning up transaction information and putting it into categories.
We have also created a number of location-based solutions such as Journey Planners, City Guides and Route Maps.
We are a profitable and privately owned company that is focused on using the latest technology to build great products that help millions of users rather than doing what is needed to secure investment or please investors.
Our profits are shared via a generous shared bonus scheme on a yearly basis.
As part of a growing business with an increasingly international footprint, there will be plenty of opportunities to further develop your career.
Essential Experience [4 years]
- Deployment and maintenance of high volume critical applications in a cloud environment – Google or AWS
- Setting up and running Continuous Integration pipelines
- Familiarity with Terraform and other Cloud Infrastructure tools
- Support for external Security Reviews & Penetration testing
- Work as part of an Agile team
- Being on call to support critical production issues (very rare)
- Interpreting logs and dashboards to quickly identify and address problems
- Familiar with Node.JS or similar languages
- Have experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Certifications
- Experience with Linux, Git and open source software
An ideal candidate will
- Be curious about new technologies and have projects outside work
- Enjoy working in an environment that values opinions, respectful challenge and pragmatism
What we offer
- Choose your job title
- Significant influence over what you work on
- 25 days holiday and Public Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Working. Ideally spending 4 to 8 days per Month in our Bath office (London is also an option)
- Occasional travel outside of the UK for company meetings and events
- Attendance at technical conferences and events
Remote but within occasional commuting distance of one of our offices in London or Bath
The salary range for this position is £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV in the form below.