Professional Services Manager
Bath / London
Starting Q4 2020 / Q1 2021
We are looking for an experienced Professional Services Manager to lead Snowdrop’s Professional Services work and project deployments for Snowdrop’s next generation of location-enriched data and service capabilities built on Google Maps and Cloud technologies.
You should have strong service delivery management, ideally with experience of agile development, and/or professional services background in a software or service integration firm. You have excellent communication skills and interface easily with customers, product managers, salespeople, and software developers as part of a cohesive team.
Your ultimate objective is to work alongside our existing sales team to capture, scope, and lead the delivery of location-enriched solutions and product deployments that produce delightful consumer experiences for Snowdrop’s enterprise customers.
Your main activities will include
- Work on pre and post-sales activities with key clients in the UK, Europe, and SE Asia.
- Proactively use initiative to identify areas of opportunity in conjunction with Account Managers
- Work with software development and integration teams to refine and deliver service offerings, manage customer interactions and guidelines.
- Define and create specific collateral such as test assessments, Design Workshops, Statements of Work, service offerings, and support and training materials for customers.
- Develop key insights into our solutions based on key metrics and criteria (e.g. engagement and conversation rates, RoI calculations, etc.)
- Some pre-sales technical efforts to assist the Snowdrop direct and indirect channels to position Snowdrop solutions in our core vertical markets of Travel and Transportation.
- Delivery of Product implementations with Fintech customers, involving oversight of processing data, the analysis of results, and presentation of conclusions and recommendations.
- Ensuring delivery of project, acceptance, and follow-up engagements to review uptake and potential enhancements.
- Over time, develop strong relationships with key people at a few leading accounts that require high levels of ongoing service integration.
Your qualifications include
- Hands-on experience in application delivery
- Outstanding spoken, written communication and presentation abilities in English
- Curious and passionate about best uses of location for solutions for consumers
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven experience in service delivery and project implementation
- Nice to have: Location background or relevant experience
- Nice to have: Sector-specific experience (ideally in Travel, Transport, Real Estate, or FinTech areas)
- Nice to have: Speak a foreign language (Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Italian)
- Report to the Head of General Manager Maps, dotted line to Head of Product.
- Be based out of our Bath offices (or west London) with occasional trips to London and abroad (Spain, Ireland, Singapore, USA)
- Earn a compensation package of £38k to £44k per year with a performance bonus
If you are interested in applying: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form below