Senior Account Manager
Travel, Transportation and Real Estate (TTRE)
London, Thames Valley, or Bath Office, England
1 August 2020 (Q2-Q3)
We are looking for a dynamic salesperson to lead our team working with some of the largest customers in the Travel, Transportation and Real Estate sectors across the United Kingdom, Ireland, and other parts of Europe.
You have excellent commercial acumen, sales management skills, and industry expertise. You have worked already in account management in one or more of the Travel, Transportation, or Real Estate sectors, and are looking to take the next steps in your career to manage and develop a team.
Your core objective is to create and build a highly performing team to retain, nurture and grow our customer base over time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the key accounts in the sector with input from team members
- Leading and nurturing account managers at Snowdrop as head of the TTRE Pod
- Managing sales pipeline forecasts in our CRM system on a weekly basis
- Leading and guiding the POD members to run account planning sessions, and planning how to best engage across Snowdrop and Google
- Set and achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets for the POD, including revenue, margin and customer insights indicators.
- Represent the company at key events with Google and in the industry such as conferences, events, and planning sessions with Google
Your qualifications include:
- Successful track record in a commercial role within a software / cloud-based services company
- Great leadership skills to inspire and coach your “virtual team” to achieve results
- A demonstrable aptitude working closely with new products and technologies
- A can-do attitude to overcome obstacles, ask for help if needed
- Ability to achieve short-term objectives in the context of long-term goals for you and the company
- Outstanding spoken, written and presentation abilities in English. Another language is a plus
- (Nice to have) some background in location or maps
- Report to the General Manager of the business unit.
- Work hand in hand with Google Maps, Cloud and other teams at their London offices
- Be home based in London or near our offices in Bath, with some travel (UK, Spain, Ireland, etc.)
- Snowdrop has access to managed office facilities in all countries where we operate as part of our flexible working practices
- Early a total of £90,000 On Target Earnings (OTE), inclusive of a base of £50k.
If you are interested in applying: please contact email@example.com or fill our form below