Senior Product Manager
Bath / London – Starting Q3 2022
Snowdrop provides solutions to some of the biggest names in FinTech, Property, Travel and Hospitality, across Europe and SE Asia.
Our MRS (Merchant Reconciliation System) product helps customers to better understand their bank statements and spending by cleaning up transaction information and putting it into categories. We are also working on additional insights related to topics such as Sustainability and Subscriptions. Other solutions include map and location-based tools such as Journey Planners, City Guides and Route Maps.
We are a profitable and privately owned company that is focused on using the latest technology to build great products that help millions of users. Our profits are shared via a generous bonus scheme on a yearly basis. As part of a growing business with an increasingly international footprint and growing product portfolio there will be plenty of opportunities to further develop your career.
- 3 years working as Product Manager
- Definition, delivery and ownership of a product or service that serves millions of users
- Working closely with development as part of a distributed and Agile team
- Creating clear and actionable Epics and user stories
- Using data and analytics to track product performance
- User experience testing
- Identifying and rating new product ideas (opportunity analysis)
- Creating Roadmaps
- Creating customer-facing product presentations
- Knowledge of Restful API’s
- Working with Google or Amazon cloud services
- Experience working in Fintech. Either working inside or providing a product to banks
- Experience working in Sustainability, Property, Travel, Transport or Hospitality sectors
- The ability to create mockups and prototypes
- A high level understanding of service architecture (Tech Stacks)
An ideal candidate will
- Understand what makes a product great
- Be task-focused
- Enjoy working in an environment that values opinions, respectful challenge and pragmatism
What we offer
- 25 days holiday and Public Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working. Ideally spending 4 to 8 days per month in our Bath office. London might also be an option
- Occasional travel outside of the UK for company meetings and events
- A training allowance
- Attendance at technical conferences and events
Remote but within occasional commuting distance of our offices in Bath / London
Please contact email@example.com or send us your CV in the form below.