MRS Delivery Manager
Accesible to Bath / Bristol
Starting Q1 2020
We are looking for an experienced person to lead Snowdrop’s Professional Services pre-sales work and pilot deployments for Snowdrop’s next generation of location intelligence tools built on Google Maps and Google Cloud technologies.
You should have a strong service delivery and/or professional services background in a software or service integration firm. You have excellent communication skills and interface easily with customers, product managers, salespeople, and software developers as part of a team.
Your role is to work alongside our existing sales team to capture, scope and delivery of Snowdrop’s location-based solutions that produce delightful experiences for Snowdrop’s MRS customers in the financial services and travel sectors.
For more information on our MRS solution, you can learn more in this page.
- Knowledge and/or experience to of delivering in a software as a service environment
- Outstanding spoken and written communication and presentation abilities
- Curious and passionate about best uses of location in solutions for consumers
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Proven success in service delivery with 2 to 4 years of experience
- Location background or relevant experience
- Knowledge of web-based technologies, including our Snowdrop’s MRS API, Google Maps APIs, and the Google Cloud Platform to enhance the consumer experience for our clients
- Sector-specific experience (ideally in the financial services sector)
- Speak a foreign language (especially Spanish, French or Chinese)
Your main activities will include
- Work on pre and post-sales services with key clients in Northern Europe, SE Asia and elsewhere.
- Guide potential customers through initial tests and pilots through to deployments.
- Contribute to Snowdrop’s product and software engineering teams to share customer requirements and refine and deliver service offerings, deployment methodologies and guidelines.
- Think proactively of ways to solve problems on behalf of Snowdrop’s clients.
- Define, create and deliver specific collateral such as test assessments, Design Workshops, contribute to Statement of Works, service offerings, and support and training materials for customers.
- Work closely with client transaction data to process, analyze results and present conclusions and recommendations.
- Ensuring delivery of project against well-defined requirements and acceptance criteria, and follow up engagements to ensure customer satisfaction and ROI criteria.
- Over time, develop strong relationships with key people at a few customers that may require higher levels of ongoing service integration.
- Report directly to our Head of Product.
- Be able to work flexibly on occasion (e.g. calls with Singapore).
- Work with Snowdrop staff and customers from a wide variety of locales. This currently includes meetings with USA based personnel (UK time – 8 hours). We are also working with customers in Singapore (UK time +7 hours).
What we offer
- 25 days holiday & Public Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location including representation in Google/Customer offices (not extended periods)
- Expensed travel, including within the UK
- Occasional travel to Spain, USA (mainly for Google related events) and possible travel to Asia (Singapore)
Full time, starting Q1 2020
Bath / Bristol / London (few overseas trips: Spain, Singapore, Malaysia, Northern Europe, and the USA).
£35k – £40k
If you are interested in applying: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form below